Thursday 4 January 2018

Hello 2018 // Sparkling Shades of Grey

Hello 2018!!!

Starting 2018. with one of the sweetest girly outfits that can be named: ''Sparkling shades of grey". Every winter, grey is one of my favourite colours and this time I played with textures and tones.

I mixed this super cute & mega trendy pearl embellished light grey sweater (available in 6 colours) with silver pleated midi skirt and grey velvet over the knee boots. I've switched over the sweater with a classic camel coat and created feminine & comfy look. Do you like it?

All the photos were created on the Republic Square in Belgrade which is decorated with sparkling Christmas ornaments and looks very festive.  Holiday euphoria doesn't fall and I like it so much <3

Bling, bling...




















OUTFIT INFO:

Sweater: HERE // Coat: Promod // Skirt: Shein // Boots: Hallhuber // Bag: Monsoon // Rings: vintage
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig