Saturday 2 December 2017

Winter Wishlist by Sevengrils

Winter Season officially starts! December is always so magical month with cheerful holiday spirit all over the world. I'm looking forward to the upcoming parties where I'll make myself look glamorous with all those sparkling and glitter items :)

Are you planning to buy gifts for your beloved ones? Also, don't forget for yourself and buy stylish winter items on Christmas big sales. I definitely want to surprise my dears with appropriate gifts.

In today's post I introduce you with one amazing online fashion store sevengrils. You can take a look and find so many trendy items made of good quality fabrics at affordable prices. Safe online payment, fast delivery and no tax are also significant advantages.

What you can find on sevengrils?
Wide range of categories: rich wedding apparel, special occasion dresses (such as cocktail party or for e.g. New Year's party, festive evenings, prom evening...), women's clothing (knitwear, shirts, tops, hoodies, leggings, dresses, outerwear), accessories, pajamas, and many Christmas gift ideas with big discounts.

I was pleasantly surprised with category: Sweater and Cardigan where I found so many stylish knitwear items for this Winter time. Some of them are in the collage bellow. Stay warm, but stay in style too :)

You can simply see a lovely white V-neck sweater with modern ruffle sleeves there. Also, my favourite is this cute and attractive black & white bell sleeve sweater.
Red colour is one of the ultimate trends this Winter, so I was happy to pick this cute sweater dress bellow. Also, I can't imagine Winter without good quality and warm outerwear, especially feminine coats. This season I pick bright colours instead of usual dark tones. Take a look on these fantastic royal blue and mustard yellow woollen coats below.



Hope you like my suggestions.

Stay tuned for more gift ideas in the next blog posts <3





1. Bell Sleeve Oversized Sweater // 2. Bell Sleeve Sweater // 3. Royal Blue Woollen Coat // 4. Sweater Dress // 5. Mustard Yellow Coat


Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig