Sunday 9 July 2017

Summer Outfit Idea

Hello my sweet summer bugs!
One more quick post for today with fantastic summer outfit idea appropriate for long summer days or nights.

So, what we have here? 
You know how I like fruit and tropical prints for summer, so I can't resist to show you this cute feminine pineapple skirt. It can look great with trendy cold shoulder blouse and pretty fashion accessories such as this cute mini bag in two tones and comfy suede sandals with decorative tassels.

All these beauties come from Rosegal. Check their web boutique and find your perfect summer combos. Also, I have one surprise for you :-) If you use my code: Rosegalxie you can get a discount of 10% on all offer :-)

Happy shopping and stay stylish :-*




Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig