Sunday 25 September 2016

INSTA SUMMER, part 2

 Follow me on: INSTAGRAM
The Godfather Tour
ENG// Hello dear friends!
My Instagram feed slowly takes on the appearance of the Autumn, but until then enjoy in these bright, sunny photos from this magical summer and hold joyful summer mood in the cold months ahead.
 I was playing with making these pretty collages, hope you like them.
If you still don't follow me on Insta quickly correct that mistake here :-) 
Thanks a lot for reading and for lovely comments!
xx,
Ivana

SRB// Pozdrav dragi moji!
Jesenja sezona je zvanično stigla, tako da i moj Instagram profil polako poprima jesenje obrise. A, do tada uživajte u ovim svetlim, sunčanim fotografijama dugog i magičnog leta i zadržite veselo letnje raspoloženje i u hladnim mesecima pred nama.
 Zabavila sam se u pravljenju ovih simpa kolaža i nadam se da će vam se isti dopasti. 
Ukoliko me još uvek niste zapratili na omiljenoj društvenoj mreži: Instagramu, brzo ispravite tu greškicu ovde :-)
Hvala vam puno na čitanju i komentarima!

Cmok,
Vaša Ivana


Charming Taormina

Delicious Sicilian Sweets // Strolling Taormina


Amazing Isola Bella in Sicily // Incredible Etna Volcano

Denim Look For Fall Season by Zaful // My dear Tijana from fantastic blog: Fashion Abejita picked me and three other fashion ladies for her first #followmonday post on Instagram //My new blog design, thanks to professional Web Agency: Pipdig

Play With Flatlay
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig