Monday 12 October 2015

What's in my bag

Bag and Wallet: Mango / Sunnies with Case: Guess / Magazine: Harper's Bazaar Serbia, October issue / Book:  Letters to the Lost (Iona Grey) / Mobile: Samsung / Bonbons: Ricola agrumes / Key Pendant: Hoegl / Mirror: Jasmin / Powder and Brush: Mac / Lipstick: Chanel
Hello lovelies!
Today's post can be categorised like ''all about details". I love to take a look at similar posts of other bloggers with necessities for current season. This October, I am totally in the autumn mood, so choose warm deep colours like burgundy, brown and golden tones. In my bag can find a lot of pretty little things that every girl needs, like make-up, sunnies, bonbons and cute practical things such as wallet, mobile, paper tissues, keys with cute pendants and similar.  I like to put inside my bag a new issue of a favourite fashion magazine and interesting book to read on the bus or cafe. What do you carry in your bag? Tell me your favourites?
Stay tuned,
Ivana :-*




Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig