Friday 24 July 2015

Romantic Mood



 Hello sweet friends!
I had made these photos last weekend in the village, where I've been enjoying in peace of divine nature. I chose comfy light beige dress with cotton lace and made a cool contrast with turquoise details. I love so much this this cute shoulder purse and flats with pearls. Of course, it is not necessary to pick bag and shoes in the same colour. This time it was chosen by chance and looks super chic. This look can be classified into romantic style which is definitely one of my favourite for every summer season. Are you also in a romantic summer mood?
Stay inspired and have a gorgeous weekend,
Kisses,
Ivana








Outfit details:
DressZara
Bag: Camaieu
Sunnies: Armani
FlatsGold&Gold
Accessories: mix of brands
Share:

No comments

© BambolaI | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig